FEE STRUCTURE FOR NTA-LEVEL 4, 5, and 6 (FIRST YEAR)
1. All payments must be paid through BANK and submit pay slip on arrival in the college.
2. Fee payment is non-refundable.
3. The cost is to be negotiable between the student and sponsor/parent.
4. It is advisable that student stay in the hostel for easy learning especially for the first year. Sometimes lessons will be conducted at the evening.
5. Make sure accommodation (hostel) fee is paid direct to the BANK ACCOUNT and the student submit pay slip to the college.
Note: accommodation (hostel) fee per academic year is 250,000/=. but a student may pay per semester wise 125,000/=.
6. The student is required to have clinical equipment’s thus, BP Machine, Stethoscope, Thermometer, tape measure, Examination touch, Patella hammerand Pulse Oximetry. All the equipment’s are available at the college at affordable price.
7. AT LEAST IMPORTANT ITEMS TO BE PAID ON ARRIVAL:
|a)||One quarter (1/4) of the Tuition fee||350,000/=|
|b)||NACTE ASSUARANCE FEE||15,000/=|
|c)||MOH EXAMINATION FEE||150,000/=|
Click here to Download Fee Stracture